I got some work done on my BQ quilt this weekend.
Backing is fixed (and while I was at it, I saw what a...poor...job the quilter did with it. Uneven edges, only half of it is stay-stitched, and she randomly stopped quilting and cut the threads about 1/4 inch from the top in a few places...ugh), and I got the binding sewn on so I can hand-sew it this week.
I am looking forward to having it done!
In other news, we had a busy weekend - some shopping, some bookstore-visiting and coffee-drinking, some chores, some visiting with family. It was busy enough (I and I have enough left on my 'to do list') that this weekend felt *very* short. At least next week is a three-day weekend!